- The General Manager is responsible for defining the quality policy.
- The quality policy is our statement of management commitment and specifies
- organizational goals, the need for continuous improvement and customer expectations.
- These objectives are communicated and agreed with the management team and reviewed at the management review meetings and are summarized as follows.
- To represent principle suppliers of materials manufactured to known and traceable standards
- To define correct after sales activities and carry out service and maintenance in accordance with Company policy to deliver materials and services on time and within budget
Quality Management Representative (QMR)
- The Quality Management Representative shall ensure that procedures and work instructions are generated and implemented. The QMR is specifically responsible for the control of theSystem Level procedures and the communication to the other members of the management team of the requirement to follow all other procedures.